Grainger Hall Building Services
- Monday - Friday: 7:45 am – 4:30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
After Hour Access
Authorized users may enter the building after building hours with a Wiscard and a PIN number (request your code with the access request form below). You must have a Wiscard issued after July 2008. How to get a new Wiscard. Please wait at least one day after obtaining a new Wiscard to request access.
Procedure for Using your access card with the PIN verification
- Present your access card at the reader.
- The Reader should BEEP.
- Enter your four digit PIN followed by the # sign (Lower right).
To request building access, please use the Building Access Request Form.
Grainger Hall: After Hour Entrances
Wisconsin School of Business Faculty, Staff and Graduate Students are able to enter at the parking elevator vestibules and the main entrance to Grainger Hall at Park St. and University Ave. upon request.
Undergraduate Students are able to enter the Huber Undergraduate Computer Lab entrance on University Ave. for access to the Lab and the Business Library after building hours upon request.
Lost and FoundThe Lost and Found is located at the Information Desk, which is on the first floor of the East Wing.
Posted Signs in Grainger Hall
Signs must be approved by the building manager before posting in Grainger Hall. Please contact Cheryl Schroud
Please refrain from using tape or other adhesives on the walls in Grainger Hall. Thank you.
To submit a request for phone lines, remodels, new furniture, or repairs, please fill out a
- Phone Lines: 2-3 weeks
- Furniture Orders: 6-8 weeks minimum
*Once the furniture order is processed, the lead time for furniture can be 2-8 weeks
- Furniture Repair: 3-4 weeks minimum
*Replacement parts must be ordered and the installation must be arranged
- Minor Office Remodels: 2-3 months
- Major Office Remodels: 4-6 months
- Physical Plant Work: 2-3 weeks minimum
- Building Services Work: 1-2 weeks
- Building Access Requests: 2-3 work days
The Building Services Team
- Lindsey Honeyager
- DIRECTOR, BUILDING AND CONFERENCE SERVICES
- 2266C Grainger Hall
- Elyse Kowalczuk
- FACILITIES STRATEGIST
- 2266 Grainger Hall
- Abraham Schrump
- ASSISTANT BUILDING MANAGER
- 1414 Grainger Hall